Thursday 7 May 2015

First days in Switzerland (070515)

Donnerstag 7. Mai 2015


Destination: A shopping mall..

Ok, today I was thinking, that I will walk to a big shopping center. I was there before, but last time I went by bus with my girlfriend. So I didn´t know how far it is or where exactly. I only knew in which direction it is, about.. So I started to walk, weather was nice.


My favourite sportscar brand..Porsche





Almost like a Porsche



It is very good to have a smartphone with a map and GPS, I have a Swiss map downloaded to my phone, so I don´t have to use expensive data when I´m using it. That map was also this time very useful. I found this mall, Perry Center in Aarburg-Oftringen, I ate there some breakfast. After some looking around inside, I started to walk again.

That was the first old American car
that I´ve seen in Switzerland.
Cadillac Eldorado Convertible from the late 70´s, maybe ´76 (?)




The tallest building I´ve seen
in Switzerland so far, in this area anyway.


Media Markt Oftringen AG


Alfa Romeo 4C, tuned by TNC-Tuning in Oftringen

That´s my kind of A car shop..
Porsche Zentrum Aargau


After some walking, I arrived to Zofingen, now I knew that i´m close to home.. In Zofingen there was some market going on.. Monatsmarkt once in a month








3.5 hours walking.. Finally back at home...