Thursday 12 November 2015

Summer of 2015 (Vespa Treff)

Wow ! Soooo long time since my previous blog update, five months, sorry guys !

But..

...Maybe I´ve been busy (or lazy) ;-) or maybe it was just too hot weather for me.

Summer went crazy fast, and lots of things happened. First of all, I GOT MARRIED !! That won´t happen to me in every summer.

I will tell you a short version of my summer. Bitte schön...

After my last blog update, which was in the middle of June, I had some school finishing parties to go. from these happenings I don´t have any interesting pictures to show or stories to tell. I also repaired our home, that take lots of time. Old house, three rooms and the hall, I painted all the walls and I also laminate all the floors plus we changed all the doors too. The whole summer in Switzerland was very hot in my scale, and I heard that it was a hot summer also in Switzerland scale. In Finland in summer time we don´t see many days which are over 30 degrees. Now I had to be in this kind of weather many weeks. But I´m not complaining. These next pictures I took in the end of June in Zofingen, Switzerland.

Viva Italia Vespa - Treff Zofingen 27.6.2015.



















.
.
.
.
.